Κυριακή 4 Μαρτίου 2012

A Time to Love and a Time to Die

It's been ages since I've worked on this theme, but since I never stopped loving it, I thought that I could share it with you. 

The idea behind it was to create a crest. In this case I've tried to incorporate elements relevant to the work of Douglas Sirk, such as the title of one of his last films, as well as the deer, a symbol that appears before the end of "All that heaven allows". Also it was an early Bond film, where the hero searches for his family tree, and he locates a crest of his ancestors with, among the others, the phrase " The world is not enough", which was to become the title of another Bond film. So I had also in mind the idea, of a crest with a film title in it. Finally I remember, that I always loved the label work on the bottle of Jagermeister, which depicts a deer head. 

So this is my chance to present a label-crest with a deer in the center of it.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου