Σάββατο 31 Μαρτίου 2012

Barbara


It's a piece that came out of nowhere, or at least that's how I feel. 

Back in 2006 in its original form, it was part of an illustration in watercolors (for which i used reference, you can't get this dramatic kind of lighting other way)  . 

In October 2010, I put the watercolors in the photoshop laboratory, eliminating all the kinds of "noise" (pencil, paper surface) and giving it finally this impressionistic feel ( the light is as if it consumes the figure and its details). 

Last August, I was working on a collage, using different paper textures and some patterns I had already made in Photoshop. A piece of it, you can see on the wall, behind the figure.

Last night I worked on another project, and I started browsing old pieces to find things I could incorporate in it. That's how I run into them and thought ... hm! why not?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου